Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Right now, QCitation derives from QController<ControlCitation,
> QView<QCitationDialog> >. I have approximatively the same code as in the
> qt2 frontend but the OK and Apply buttons don't work properly. It seems
> that QCitation::update_content is properly called on construction but
> QCitation::apply is not called when Apply or OK button are pressed.
> There is an error message in the console:

> NoRepeatedApplyReadOnlyPolicy: No transition for input SMI_APPLY from
> state INVALID

I'm not very good at the ButtonController.
It's a state machine; Allan Rae's work.

The logic of the buttons, as far as I remember:

Press the button. This should trigger a call to
Dialog::Controller::ApplyButton() AFAIR. Within that method is a call to
view().apply() which is what QCitation::apply() is.

> I am more and more agreeing with Andre about GUII. I am spending more
> time fitting into its concept than actually coding the GUI

Well, feel free to start from scratch with the Qt4 frontend. Nobody's forcing
you to use it. Remember, however, that there are over 40 dialogs, so I hope
you've got lots of stamina.

> By the way, what's the "QCitation::hide" method for?

Hides the dialog?

Angus