"Bo Peng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| > Can we go for just width and height as a first?
|
| Both Hammer and my patches can do this. So you need to decide which
| approach you like better. Hammer uses lyxrc.write() to save these info
| as user preferences, and I use session::saveMiscInfo() to save them as
| session info.

Isn't there a difference here... With the info in lyxrc it becomes the
"default geometry", with the info in session is is "last session
geometry".

I think I want to be able to set the size of the app and still have
all session handling turned off.

btw. Is this a problem? That we might not want to save all session
stuff, but just parts of it?

--
        Lgb