On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 10:20:36AM -0500, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> I have done some experimenting changing the .lyx file. To reproduce the
> 1.3.7 results, the Box Framless insets for the critters have position
> "t" and inner_pos "t" but for the title it needs position "c" and
> inner_pos "t". The corresponding Minipage settings in 1.3.7 are position
> 0, inner_position 0 and position 1, inner_position 0. So, in my case,
> inner_position is the same for all of the Minipage insets, but position
> changes. I tried all combinations of 0's and 1's
> around position and inner_pos in lyx_1_4.py to no avail.
>
> Garst

I think I know what the problem is.

1.3.7 uses the combination of height = 1pt and inner_position = 0 to
indicate the defaults. These should be translated to "1\totalheight" and
"t" to function correctly. Unfortunately lyx2lyx translates it to
"1\totalheight" and "c", because 0 -> "c" and it doesn't recognize the
special case.

Have to sleep on this one, if Jose doesn't beat me to a fix :-)

- Martin