Lars Gullik Bjønnes a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| OK but the problem with your hidding menu philosophy is that the user
| will never know that he could use dvi or ps at the first place. As a
| user I'd rather be educated that, under Windows, View DVI is the best
| option to check quickly the final output. I guess that a Mac user
| should be educated that View PDF is the best option for him.

Hmm... the user should be educated to read the documentation.

Sure but those are orthogonal education package. Beside, a menu entry is much more educational because it is always there.

then we don't have to dump down and clutter the ui with useless
information.

Come on! View DVI is *essential* information, hardly useless. Grey it out if you want but don't hide it.

Abdel.