Abdelrazak> 1) unnumbered sections will be transformed into a numbered
Abdelrazak> section if you use IN and OUT.

This is probably a consequence of a change we did to layout files
recently. Now unnumbered sections in many layout files do have a toc
level. It is both good (we can relate them to numbered sections) and
bad (some code is not ready for that). You can recognize the numbered
version because its label type is LABEL_COUNTER. I guess you should
transform numbered to numbered and unnumbered to unnumbered.