Martin Vermeer a écrit :
On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 13:56 +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 11:07 +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Abdelrazak> 1) unnumbered sections will be transformed into a numbered
Abdelrazak> section if you use IN and OUT.
This is probably a consequence of a change we did to layout files
recently. Now unnumbered sections in many layout files do have a toc
level. It is both good (we can relate them to numbered sections) and
bad (some code is not ready for that). You can recognize the numbered
version because its label type is LABEL_COUNTER. I guess you should
transform numbered to numbered and unnumbered to unnumbered.
Precisely what I'm doing now. Need to test still.

- Martin

This is the result. Now promoting/demoting preserves label type.
Furthermore, Undo works (but fails to refresh the ToC window; I have no
idea for that),

That's because the reverse Toc updating is not implemented in the qt3 frontend ;-)

and in order for numberless headers to refresh the ToC
window when promoted/demoted, I had to change the == operator for ToC
items: it didn't consider depth difference, which matters in the absence
of a numerical label.

Attached. This will go in soon unless somebody spots a problem.

It looks good to me. Good job.

- Martin

PS will somebody please get rid of the ^M in TocBackend.h!

I'll do that. Georg, maybe it's a good idea to set the svn-eol thing on this file or is it something I can do myself?

Abdel.