Abdelrazak> Bo Peng a écrit :
>> Dear all, The document -> settings dialog is pretty well organized,
>> and I could not find a good place for this option. Any idea?

Abdelrazak> I would put it in the File dialog instead. The idea is
Abdelrazak> that this feature is transparent for the user, right? In
Abdelrazak> this case, lyx will only save in compressed format if the
Abdelrazak> file is already as such. A toggle button (or a check box)
Abdelrazak> in the file dialog would indicate the compression state
Abdelrazak> (ON/OFF); if you want to reverse the logic compress state,
Abdelrazak> just toggle the button.

I do not think we have this kind of control on the file dialog. Does
qt offer that? Do the naitve windows or osx dialogs offer that?