On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 05:40:25PM +0200, Georg Baum wrote:
> Enrico Forestieri wrote:
>
> > Well, here is the result of my effort. I also attach separately a diff
> > against src/frontends/qt3/ui/moc/Makefile.in and
> > src/frontends/qt3/moc/Makefile.in as "svn diff" doesn't seem to have
> > catched them. I had to patch them because "qt_helpers.h" was not found
> > after I edited QDelimiterDialogBase.ui with the Qt3 designer.
>
> You should have patched the Makefile.am's, they would have been in the diff
> (but I wonder why the include path needs to be altered at all).

Do you mean that Makefile.in is deliberately ignored and that only
Makefile.am needs modifications? (Yes, I am an ignorant but well
supported by a bit of logic ;-) )

> > IMO this work is still unfinished, as when there is a selection the
> > fixed size delimiters should be placed at the left and right of it.
> > Instead, currently the selection is replaced by the delimiters.
> > I am sorry but I fear that this is beyond my capabilities, yet.
>
> That should not be difficult. I'll have a look after André told whether the
> current approach is acceptable at all.

Thanks, Georg. I spent quite some time on QDelimiterDialogBase.ui but
was not able to fix it. I think that it needs to be cured by a Qt guru.

--
Enrico