Georg Baum a écrit :
Andre Poenitz wrote:

I thought there had been file format changes which we want to avoid in
subminor releases.

No file format changes have happened yet.

So what about listing some of the 1.5svn new feature/optimization and see if there's enough to justify a release, of the top of my head, they are:

- Martin's outline work
- Edwin's paragraph moving work
- Bo's session management
- Bo and Georg: configure.py replacement and pythonification (open the way to run-time configuration?)
- Juergen's optimisation work on Natbib (is it in yet?)
- Enrico and Georg: improved Cygwin Support
- Abdel's paragraph insertion/deletion optimization (updateLabels)
- Abdel's Toc and Navigate optimization (TocBackend)

The followings are not strictly feature/optimisation but are important nonetheless:
- Lot of cygwin cleanup from Enrico and Georg
- Lot of bug fixing all over the place by everybody
- Lot of general source code cleanup from Lars, Georg, Andre
- Cleaned up Windows and Windows/Cygwin building process (less error and faster)

About stability, I am using 1.5svn exclusively and I had no crashes that wasn't due to my personal development. I reckon it's the same situation for others.

I am surely forgetting a lot of thing so feel free to complete this list ;-)

Abdel.