Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Abdelrazak> So we could rename 1.5.0 as 1.4.2 and be done with the
Abdelrazak> backporting as there seems to be no format change.

No, because all the patches that have gone into 1.5 because they are
'obviously right' need to be evaluated. The day we release 1.5.0pre1
you will see all the bug reports come in, don't worry.

As far as 1.4 is concerned, I try to actually know what is going it.
That's why I am such a PITA.
Rightly so. You're doing a fine job as the "stable-series" maintainer.
My point is just that I have the feeling that most of the changes in 1.5 are sanitization and optimization (with a few new features). This was just a suggestion, I am happy staying on the bleeding edge and advanced user can do so as well if they want to.

Abdel.