Enrico> On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 03:50:44PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Enrico> wrote:
> [...]
Enrico> If you mean cygwin in general, then you are practically
Enrico> forcing me to maintain my own 1.4 branch as I care about it.
>>  Not cygwin in general, I am not _that_ mean... To be more precise:
>> what new stuff do you need in 1.4?

Enrico> r13704 - EF - Account for Cygwin teTeX on Windows

Enrico> Without this one the "TeX Information" dialog is empty.

This can go in. It is hackish, but the whole script is a hack anyway.