Georg> That one is really easy indeed (only two new files and a couple
Georg> of changed lines), and the most important thing is that it is
Georg> self contained (if there should be a bug only phantom stuff
Georg> will be affected). I'll prepare a patch over the weekend.

Thanks.

One think I thought when looking at your patch is that we need
something in the painter to draw arrows... But this can wait.

Also, (now that I tried it in 1.5) wouldn't it be more readable by
trying to put the arrows on the left and bottom border of the inset?