Abdelrazak Younes a écrit :
Bo Peng a écrit :
> Please test.

I have not tested it but with svn of three days ago, I have only
View->{DVI, PDF(dvipdfm), PDF{pdflatek)}, PS is not there (used to use
gsview). DVI works OK but both PDF don't (dialog saying "cannot view
file", "No information to view PDF"). I have Acrobat Reader 7 installed
and Foxit, the later is the default PDF reader on my system.

Please compile the latest patch and reconfigure.

I have the exact same behavior with your patch applied to revision 13788 (which contains related changes from JMarc AFAIU).
But with a second reconfigure, I have now three PDF (dvipdfm, pdflatek, ps2pdf) that all work! And I have a new View HTML; but this one doesn't work because htlatex doesn't understand paths with space and the temp directory is by default in the "c:/Document and Settings/bla bla bla" directory. This is an old bug that we should solve someday.
When I delete my user directory (in Application Data) and I restart LyX from the console, I have the same bad behavior as I described (only DVI and two PDF that don't work) but I can see at the console that LyX is being reconfigured at startup. After a tool->Reconfigure, the functional menus appear and work correctly without restarting LyX (except for HTML of course).

Abdel.