Angus Leeming wrote:
I guess that depends on what you mean by "supported". LyX on Win98/ME *has*
worked in the past thanks to the diligent efforts of Luis Rivera in showing me
what needed to be donw. It *has* worked with Q../Free too, but since these guys
don't have access to such venerable machines they aren't in a position to ensure
that they don't accidentally break the library on these machines.

Do you have any idea which Q../Free version works with Win98/ME? I downloaded and compiled a few older ones from CVS, but none of them seems to work without major issues.

If we know which version works we could make that one available for Win98/ME or try to find the issue by looking at the differences.

Joost