No, it is not. The "-Wl,--script,/path/to/i386pe.x-no-rdata" option
is indeed meant for libtool which then translates it to
"-Wl,--script -Wl,/path/to/i386pe.x-no-rdata" when calling g++.

Please, don't forget "-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc".

These options are passed.

Under cygwin, I just notice that

1. system boost can not be located since they have names like
boost-iostreams-gcc-mt.a (I only check -gcc.a now). So, right now,
please use the 'boost=included' option.

2. Under cygwin, scons seems to be using gcc, rather than g++. I am
asking the scons people about this, but please use "CC=g++" option to
force the use of g++ for now.

This is a new system so many more problems may appear. Please keep me
updated about them (or better, fix them and send me patches).

Thanks.
Bo