Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
It is already generating it my friend. I was trying to improve the present build system which is close to sxxxt as far as I am concerned with windows. You say you are caring about portability across old Unix and other exotic system but I reckon there are *much* more users on windows than the sum of all those other system. It's not that I like Windows (far from it) but I am _forced_ to it, so are many others.

I also think that the development of a scons system is a good thing that should be supported. The Windows auto* stuff only works on Cygwin and supports nothing else than GCC.

A good scons system will make it possible to compile using MinGW, Microsoft C++, Borland or whatever using the same scripts.

Joost