>On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 12:07:32AM +0200, Michael Gerz wrote:
>
>> I must confess that this patch will break CT in some cases
>
>Why is there such pushback against making branches for stuff that's
>*known* broken?

Because I have a patch at hand that works (at least it should be good enough
for the trunk). Unfortunately, the diff file comprises 1900 lines of code.

Rather than committing all at once, I was asked to submit small chunks such
that people have the chance to review it. I don't see the necessity to create
branch because that neither help the reviewers nor me.

If you help me to review the changes (or just say OK), we might have a stable
trunk by the end of the week.

Michael