Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 12:39:09PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
But gcc is used everywhere! I have removed 'win32' from the code above and it works the same.

And you are using a native python, right?

Right.

I think these environment variable are simply ignored in straight win32 (remember that I am compiling from the console not from the cygwin shell).

I am sorry for you having to use that hostile environment ;-)

Such is life :-(

A related problem that I have is that CCFLAGS and CXXFLAGS are ignored even if Scons tell me they are acknoledge.

Using CCFLAGS=-O2 on the scons command line works fine for me.

Don't work here.

        export CCFLAFS="-O3 -w"

don't work either even if I see:
Acquiring varaible CXXFLAGS from system environment: "-O3 -w"

This also means
that it will not check for mocable files. So, how can it work for you?
I don't know but it works. mocable files are correctly recognized and the resulting moc_xxx.cc files are compiled with gcc.

Huh? Do you mean that gcc is also used for .cc files?

Yes.

I verified that 57 object files were missing from libqt3.a without
Bo's "treatment" and this led to the dreadful "undefined reference for
vtable in..." error.
I don't have that with qt4 /mingw :-)

Then qt4 is somehow different from qt3 (or Bo did something to deal
with it, too).

Maybe it's Scons that do something special for Qt4 because I see a "Loading qt4 tool..." message.

Abdel.