On 5/9/06, Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 11:08:21AM -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
> Vim is *the* editing tool for me. *You can tell from the first line of
> every SCons* files).

Why is this needed btw?

Can't you use autocmd for it?

I know, but when someone else is editing this file, he may  be
frustrated by the tab space thing because of his own settings. This is
especially true when python is sensitive to mixed tabs/spaces.

This is already the case for my work. I never use tab in my code but
lyx uses it. What I am doing now is that I add no-tab settings to my
files and use tab as default for lyx source files.

Bo