Bo Peng a écrit :
But this one is not: -LD:\program\qt\lib
There is no such directory in my tree. I wonder where Scons got it...

 From options.cache. You specified (maybe wrongly) before.

I did not but it is an environment variable that comes from an old old qt installation: QTDIR=D:\program\qt

I have tried
to print out what exctly scons gets from options.cache and environment
variables. So look at the first few lines of scons output and delete
options.cache, reset environment variable if necessary.

Cheers,

D:\cygwin\home\yns\lyx\trunk\development\scons>scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Getting options from auto-saved options.cache...
qt_dir = 'd:/program/Qt/4.1'

This one is correct and is the one I specified. It seems that for the second test it is overridden by the variable QTDIR. It is very common to have these variable left, couldn't we just ignore them?

extra_inc_path = 'd:/program/Aspell-0.60.4/include'
extra_lib_path = 'd:/program/Aspell-0.60.4/lib'