Abdelrazak> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
> [...]
Abdelrazak> I'll do that but I thought this macro was a lyx thing.
>>  Stuff that is in m4/ is not ours.

Abdelrazak> Ah... Is it something distributed together with autotools?
Abdelrazak> Or something you update once in a while. If the later it
Abdelrazak> seems to be a long while because the supported gettext
Abdelrazak> version seems pretty old:

Abdelrazak> # iconv.m4 serial AM4 (gettext-0.11.3)

I downloaded the latest libiconv version and it has the same. Do you
have something newer with your gettext?

In general, we update only when we have to.