Joost> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> This is indeed a good idea. We already do that for Lyx/Mac. This is
>> done currently in qt2/qfont_loader::initFontPath. Could you move
>> the code there?

Joost> I'll make a new patch.

Thanks.

>> I would also prefer to use private fonts in Win2k/xp also.

Joost> Do you mean that you want it to use AddFontResourceEx on
Joost> Win2K/XP? That would require some hacks, if you link to this
Joost> API it won't work on Win9x anymore.

I thought the windows way of handling this was to return an error
value when the function is not supported. In this case, we could fall
back to the old one.

I do not understand very well how windows handles this API versionning
stuff, but I want to know :)