Georg Baum a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2006 09:37 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

As there seems to be no objection, I am going to commit that. I'll appreciate nevertheless a review of ma change in Makefile.am:

It passed the srcdir != builddir test. Often autotools newcomers do this wrong. Good work!

Well thanks but it was more guessing and trying than real thinking. I have to admit this is still all magic to me. It was fortunate that I made the switch to srcdir != builddir before touching that ;-)

So, do you notice a nice improvement for compilation under Linux? I would be interested to have comparison figures for qt3, qt4 and xforms.

Abdel