On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 09:23:19PM +0200, Edwin Leuven wrote:
> i do what i can andre (although i have no clue what you are referring
> to) ...

We write  'a = 1;', not 'a=1;', and 'for (', not 'for('...

> and now that i have your attention:
>
> have you an idea on how to catch mouse events outside the iconview
> widget here:
>
> http://leuven.ecodip.net/lyx/iconview.zip

Is that the one you send to qt-interest?

> i want it to close when the user clicks outside it, on the toolbutton
> for example

Not by heart.

You could handle the Leave event somehow, and I guess there is an event
when the window loses focus, too. That might be better.

If everything fails and the widget still receives events, you can
register an event listener that kills the widget on unwanted clicks.

Maybe I find time tomorrow when I get closer to some 'real' computer.

Andre'