Am Montag, 29. Mai 2006 21:16 schrieb Bo Peng:
> I do not have xform so I can not test. Since all other platforms use
> w/h/x/y values from lyx_main.C, I guess it makes sense to ignore
> XParseGeometry as well.

I don't agree. AFAIK XParseGeometry evaluates the -geometry command line
switch. Users will complain if we remove this functionality.

IMO the -geometry switch should take precedence over the session settings.
If you change the interface of lyx_gui::start so that it is known inside
lyx_gui::start whether the geometry info comes from the session or some
hardcoded default values I can do the necessary xforms changes.

> Maybe you can simple remove line 258-276?

Then it compiles (in fact I did that temporarily), but it is not the right
solution IMO.

Georg