Michael> I just wanted to express my concern that we start too many
Michael> projects at the same time. If unicode support is ready within
Michael> a reasonable time, then it's perfect.

Now you are rewriting history. At the developers meeting, we agreed
that the only 'big' feature in 1.5 would be unicode. CT rewrite and
qt4 support came in as side projects and as such, they are not
supposed to interfere with the release plans. Are you trying a coup
d'état?

I expect that unicode will really kick off at the next developers
meeting.