Michael> IMHO change tracking in 1.4 is problematic. That's why I try
Michael> to rewrite it for 1.5.

But I think you overestimate the importance this has for end-users. It
is important for some people, but not vital. Likewise, qt4 is nice for
bragging (and it is definitely where we should be heading), but I am
not sure it is something so important that it requires an instant
release.

Michael> IIRC we also have some performance fixes in the trunk, that
Michael> didn't went into 1.4 because they are too intrusive.

I'd be interested to know which one, so that we evaluate them again.