Abdelrazak> This is a static method of FontLoader and I suspect that
Abdelrazak> it needs at least an instantiation of this class.

It does not (because it is static). Anyway there _is_ a global
fontloader object, but its constructor does not do anything
qt-related. And it does not contain qt objects (only an array on
pointers to qt objects).

>>  I tried to find them and failed. I suspected qtTimeout objects at
>> some time, but the first one is created after QApplication
>> initialization.

Abdelrazak> Is there any static method or member along the use of the
Abdelrazak> QTimer?

What I did was to put a break point on the Timeout constructor in gdb
and look at the backtrace on first stop. This is after qapp has been
constructed.