Peter Kümmel wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Bo Peng wrote:
So you do not have any of Abdel's manifest problem, just by using
patched mingw zlib?
Just for clarification I have the same fix to zlib in my tree and still
have the problem. I think it's related to the MSxxx.dll that you are
using. I have tried some libraries download from the internet and the
the libraries found in my local WINDOWS directory. The first ones
complains about some _decode_pointer funtion; the second set complains
about missing manifests.

Peter could you tell me which libraries you are using? Could you send it
to me privately?

Did you get my private mail, or is it lost in your spam filter?

I got it but there was no attachment to it ;-)

Abdel.