YES! it generates the files after building, maybe you could change this.

I also see the problem of this approach. I will add a build_project
option and separate build and project generation process. (Another
problem now is that building in msvs will regenerate the project
file.)

I also notice that the source file specified actually are not
necessarily the one used to build since scons is used. I will remove
the exclude, include options in the MSVSProject function....

But at least the project files seem to be working.

Bo