On Friday 07 July 2006 09:12, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> >   It works for qt4 now. Thanks.
>
> Cool, thanks for checking.

  It is easy to do.

> > PS: I disregard you comment about yesterday... ;-)
>
> Which one?

  The one regarding sadness, we are never sad, only less happy.

  I learned that regarding adult behaviour, during evaluation we ask what was
positive and what was less positive (instead of what was positive and what
was negative in the action). Oh, and you should always say first the positive
points and only later the negative, not the other way around. Go figure, I
guess that this does not holds here on Fridays.

--
José Abílio