Angus Leeming wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Unfortunately I have read in the Aspell list that Peter's work didn't generate any interest from the Aspell author.

I don't think that the case. See the last message in this thread
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.aspell.devel/974/focus=974
and note that Peter has uploaded his patch to the aspell.sf.net site.

Indeed it has been submitted but no one is apparently working on integrating it:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=300245&group_id=245&func=browse

I see there there are patches waiting for more than six months. But I hope they will do something about this.

Joost, could you post your patch to the aspell source so that someone could upload it to aspell.sf.net if you don't have the time to do so?

Abdel.