On Thursday 13 July 2006 10:15, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> We could even release 1.4.3 in September with these features.
>
> Thoughts?

  I like this plan, I think that we should try to do time schedule releases
for the stable branch.

  Since you are the release manager you can decide what is the best schedule
for those releases. If you do that we have a known timeframe to work the
fixes, instead of trying to push every forgotten fix at the last minute.

  Certainly this is only a guideline and if we decide that there is a need for
an earlier release we should do it, (think about 1.2.2 as one such example).

> JMarc

PS: Congratulations for 1.4.2, it is a welcome addition to the list of lyx
releases. :-)

--
José Abílio