>> Since you are the release manager you can decide what is the best
>> schedule for those releases. If you do that we have a known
>> timeframe to work the fixes, instead of trying to push every
>> forgotten fix at the last minute.

Georg> My experience tells me that that will happen nevertheless. That
Georg> is human nature :-)

What I can do is decide what are the big things we want to do. Making
a schedule is more difficult because I am never sure _I_ can follow
it... But tentative schedules are nice. For 1.4.3 I would say middle
of September (when everybody is back from vacation).