On Sunday 30 July 2006 14:42, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> Reported in this bug report against the Debian package:

  Like in the previous bug we can either fix that in text output, that will be
difficult, and it will imply a new way to export simple text. I will work on
this for 1.5 but I do not make any promise.

  A work-around is to define a new format, plain text (ps2ascii), and a
converter from postscript to text using the command: ps2ascii.

  I can give more details if you want to.

  The advantage of this approach is that text output will look like the output
that comes from latex.

--
José Abílio