vašíček> I send you my translation your manual intro.lyx from english
vašíček> to czech.this my transaltion contains errors and file is
vašíček> impossible print. You certeainly repair this errors. Can you
vašíček> send me via e-mail this correct file ?

I attach a version of this file that works. The problem was that the
table of contents was in the Author paragraph, and not in its own
standard paragraph as it should have been.

However, I would rather have a translation of the Intro.lyx file which
is in 1.1.6fix4, since this one has been rewritten. If you do not have
time, please check that the file I send is correct and I'll commit it.

vašíček> Now I want
vašíček> write article about your lyx. Send me via e-mail info about
vašíček> news in your project LyX.

I'm not sure what kind of news you want. It depends on what you
actually now about LyX. The best is to send some questions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], where you will find more developpers.

vašíček> I want translate yours manuals for
vašíček> Lyx and publish this translantion in chip czech edition.
vašíček> Exist somebody, who translate your manuals in czech republic?

Currently, we have a translation of the tutorial from Ludek Brukner,
who has a home page at
http://lubr.regionet.cz/

You should get in touch with him.

vašíček> I have contact to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I Downloaded your lyx for
vašíček> windows (file lyx-1.1.6fix4-i386-2.tgz) from your ftp server,
vašíček> but I do not know install: can you help me? Is this file
vašíček> really for windows ?

No, it is for slackware linux. If you want windows, go to
http://www.fh-hannover.de/mbau/tim/hentschel/lyx/index.htm

vašíček> Can you send me printing manual for lyx?

What do you mean? Postscript files?

Hope this helps.

JMarc