Sanda Pavel schrieb:

You can manually switch to czech by editing the second line of the file file lyx.bat to:

SET LC_ALL=cs_CZ

after setting this, all menus are in czech languages, but with
uncorrect czech accents, i.e. unusable.
(the rest of windows uses czech font without difficulties.)

I found my problem and now get also te behaviour you described. The problem are the .po files that first have to be converted to the codepage "Win-1250" before the are compile to .mo-files.

I did this in the past once for the polish translation and this fixed the problem. Unfortunatly I cannot compile it anymore on my x64 machine, so could somebody test if the conversion to Windows codepage still fixes the problem.

thanks and regards
Uwe