I would like to add the Extended-Insets manual:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/DocumentationDevelopment#Extended-Insets

to SVN but after two months of asking for SVN write permissions I give up. (It is annoying to spend much time to work on things that I'm later not able to put in the repository.)

But anyway I think the manual is now stable and it seems to be very useful, so could somebody please put it to SVn to be included with the next Lyx 1.4.x release.
We have now also a Spanish translation of the manual:
http://home.tele2.es/ignacio_/lyx/

Please also include it, name it please "es_Extended-Insets.lyx".

thanks in advance and a hapy new year says
Uwe