Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schrieb:

I have a question about that Uwe: what shall we do to Extended.lyx if
we include this new manual? I do not want to duplicate documentation.

Extended-Insets is not a superset of the Extended tutorial; it describes only tables, figures, and notes insets while the Extended manual describes also other things. Please add the Extended-Insets manual and leave the Extended manual as it is. As I wrote in a previous email on the docs-list I plan to replace the Extended manual step by step and the Extended-Insets manual is the first step.

happy new year! and regards
Uwe

p.s. what about the SVN permissions, could you eventually help me here?