Today the wiki sends a notification post to this list on a daily basis
with the subject
        [LyX wiki] recent notify posts

This message lists the pages at the wiki that have been edited since the last notification message.

Is the frequency of these messages ok? Should I make it send messages less often for instance?

However, my real question concerns the content of this message. In addition to a list of pages that have changed, I'm considering including the actual changes to the wiki pages (like a diff/patch).

This would allow seeing changes to the pages directly from the notification message. Primarily it would allow me to visually scan for spam edits with a quick glance.

A drawback is that the size of the messages will increase, it'll be more like a daily digest of a email list.

Thoughts/opinions? (There's no rush - I wouldn't implement this in the near future anyway)

Best regards,
/Christian