Hello,

Recently, following a question that I've placed to the user list ("Aspell english dictionary install") I felt that this LyX's wiki page -- http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Aspell6 -- needed to be updated with the available alternative ftp sites, and so I've updated it. Now, some of the links appear replaced with the expression "approve sites". I was just wondering what does it mean: have I done anything wrong or must they be approved first by an administrator? I could not find any answer about this, neither at the wiki's documentation or at this list's archive.

Thanks,

Roberto