On Sun, 26 Aug 2007, Roberto Gorjão wrote:

Recently, following a question that I've placed to the user list ("Aspell english dictionary install") I felt that this LyX's wiki page -- http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Aspell6 -- needed to be updated with the available alternative ftp sites, and so I've updated it.

Thanks.

Now, some of the links appear replaced with the expression "approve sites".

It is a spam prevention mechanism. External links don't work automatically, they have to be approved first.

To approve all the links on a page, just click on the "approve..." link.
(No password is required at the moment)

/C

  • Approve sites? Roberto Gorjão
    • Re: Approve sites? christian . ridderstrom