Am 05.04.2016 um 03:21 schrieb Georger Araujo:
Em Segunda-feira, 4 de Abril de 2016 20:26, Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de>
escreveu:
Am 03.04.2016 um 15:07 schrieb Georger Araujo:
I have reviewed the pt_BR translations. The updated pt_BR.po file, along with
layouttranslations, is attached.

Many thanks, the po-file is in. Note that there are some new
untranslated strings that just showed up today. Could you please have a
look?

Which strings? These might require a remerge of the other languages as well.

Concerning the layouttranslations file i cannot see a difference to the
file in today's git. Maybe Georg already included your updates.

I did that indeed, and the .po file was also already submitted. Uwe, at some time we need to figure out why your .po file submits change the line endings in some cases. This causes trouble with our python scripts which parse them, they always have to be in unix form (\n, not \r\n). Until we found out the reason please look at the diffe before submitting, and if the .po file has windows line endings please change them to unix line endings (could be done e. g. by notepad2).

best regards
Uwe

Hi Uwe,
I have just translated the latest untranslated strings. The po-file is attached.
By the way, the attached po-file includes the changes Georg suggested ("Chart" -> "Diagrama",
"List of Charts" -> "Lista de Diagramas").

Thank you very much, this is now in as well (both the .po file and layouttranslations).

Georg