Am 05.04.2016 um 22:47 schrieb Pedro Neves:
Hi Georg:

On 05-04-2016 20:48, Georg Baum wrote:

In proper Spanish the translation of Tableau(x) would be Tablero(s). But
I really cannot find a Spanish translation for Tableau(x) in Latex using
Google. Furthermore, the Portuguese and Italian translations use
Tableau(x). Nevertheless, I have never seen Tableau(x) used in a Spanish
document in my life.

That's it. Regards.

Regarding "Tableau(x)", I'm not sure what it means. I though we were
referring to tables, but obviously, we aren't. I've found one Wikipedia
entry in Portuguese that mentions it
(https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9todo_dos_Tableaux), so I guess we
might leave "Tableau(x)" also in pt_PT.

It is from optimality therory in linguistics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimality_theory

I will add a [[linguistics]] context marker for LyX 2.3, so that this is clear.

I'd like to translate Graph to Grafo in all three languages. Compared
to 2.1 this would be a change for spanish, and no change for the two
portuguese variants. Are there any objections?

Concerning Chart I don't know if we should keep Diagrama (it is
currently the same in all three languages), or do what Geoger wanted
to do and use Gráfico. My guess would be that the translation of this
term would probably be identical for the two portuguese variants, and
maybe even for all three languages.

Ok. I didn't realize we were talking about graphs in the mathematical
sense (i.e., as in graph theory). In that case, the correct word in
pt_PT is indeed "grafo" (see for instance:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafo_orientado).

Sorry for the confusion...

Thanks for your help. Since all agree I'll change all thre languages to Grafo for Graph.

Georg