Hi there!

I just tried the multipart document feature with lyx-0.12.1pre8 and was
IMPRESSED. Again this great program ROCKS and is still one big reason
for using it for my Master's Thesis.

But there are some unanswered questions:

1. Is there a multipart document HOWTO?

2. Can I refer to labels across included documents? Is there a way to
"import" references from other documents? This perhaps at the cost of
un"LaTeX"able document parts (but still there should be a dvi output,
but with ?? instead of correct references, I could live with that!)?

3. Is there another way of inserting references/citations into multipart
documents (I think plain LaTeX should do the trick but this would be
very ugly?!)

4. Is this multipart document handling a planned feature for lyx-1.0 ???
I'd greatfully appreciate this, cause it would ease the writing of big
documents quite a lot!

Thanks in advance,

Frank