Jerry> 1) Could we have a dialog box for printer setup, instead of
Jerry> letting a newbie user to fiddle around with lyxrc?

In fact, we need dialog boxes for all aspects of lyxrc. That's a bit
of work, but I am confident that this will happen eventually.

Jerry> 2) How to add print options? such as '-h' for lpr or '-o
Jerry> nobanner' for lpr to prevent print the stupid banner page?

You can always define something like
\printer_command "lpr -h"
in lyxrc.

Jerry> 3) Is it possible to use dvips's -p or -pp options to print
Jerry> just some pages?

This will be supported in lyx 1.0.1. In the meantime, if yu use a
printer name, then you can write in the 'Printer name' input line
MyPrinterName -pp1-5

This is a hack, but it works...

Jerry> Sorry to ask too much. Maybe they are already in the TODO list.

You're welcome.

JMarc