Hi,

What a wonderful thing is LyX for those like me who like the way LaTeX
does things, but were never able to figure it out!

Making SGML with (now rather limited} LinuxDoc is handy too though it
would be good to have support for tables.  Are there any plans for such
a thing?  I notice that SGMLtools 2.* seems to have dropped support for
LyX and from my preliminary skirmishes with it, appears rather too flaky
for the open road.

Thanks,   Ralph Downton