Hi,

I'm writing a two-columns article-class document and I have two little
questions that will maybe get answered here :
First, I would like to reduce the size of empty spaces before (and maybe
after also) inlined equations which are way too large in my documents.
Second,  how can I reduce vertical spacing betwen two items of a list
without affecting the whole document (maybe with a latex command that
will redefine list layout ?).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Abdel.

Abdelrazak Younes