Ruben Schattevoy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a lyx-document (lyx-1.0.0pre2) which
> I would like to translate into HTML format.
> I thought it might be a good idea to export
> as latex file and and process this file with
> latex2html (latex2html-98.1, February 19th,
> 1998). The document is a talk for which
> I used the slides/foiltex style. latex2html
> does its job not too well on the lyx-exported
> latex file (i.e. virtually it dumps each page
> into a gif...).

I have never tried it with slides but you should
have a look to tth http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/
or to hevea but I think hevea does not support your classes
of documents (furthermore you need object-caml to compile it)

> Is there a (mini)-HOWTO available for this
> kind of problems?

don't know about that try
http://www.kfa-juelich.de/isr/1/texconv.html
--
      |\      _,,,---,,_       Emmanuel GUREGHIAN
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]