---Reply to mail from Ruben Schattevoy about Latex2HTML of a Lyx generated latex file?

> Hi,
>
> I have a lyx-document (lyx-1.0.0pre2) which
> I would like to translate into HTML format.
> I thought it might be a good idea to export
> as latex file and and process this file with
> latex2html (latex2html-98.1, February 19th,
> 1998). The document is a talk for which
> I used the slides/foiltex style. latex2html
> does its job not too well on the lyx-exported
> latex file (i.e. virtually it dumps each page
> into a gif...).

I don't know how well it will work on foiltex, but you might try tth
instead of latex2html.  It does not use gif's for symbols, but rather uses
symbol fonts and (really messy) html commands to typeset the equations and
such.

---End reply
--

David L. Johnson           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Mathematics  http://www.lehigh.edu/~dlj0/dlj0.html

Some people used to claim that, if enough monkeys sat in front of enough
typewriters and typed long enough, eventually one of them would reproduce
the collected works of Shakespeare.  The internet has proven this not to
be the case.